Awesome People

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Obligatory Olympics-themed Post




You could probably search the whole wide world and never find another person who is less interested in athletics than me. Seriously.  Now, athletes, that's a different story. For years I've been keeping an eye on Fabian Hambuechen (or Hambüchen, if you're into umlauts) a teeny tiny not-quite 21 year-old gymnast from Germany.  He's won all kinds of medals and is very well-known in Deutschland. And hmm, what do you know? I just found out that he just won a bronze medal for something or other at some big sporting event in China.  Um, ping-pong, perhaps? Anyway, he's about a dozen kinds of cute, and I just can't get enough of him. 

Here's a little salute to him from a German TV broadcast, via YouTube and the All About Strength blog.  Enjoy!


1 comment:

mischa said...

All that cute and he can do the splits, too. On my face would be good. Just two more words, Yum-mee!