Awesome People

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another Fierce Blog


I just happened upon this blog, well, actually I followed a link at Valley Dreamin' (thanks j.d.) that lead to this blog, called Fataculture, a film and TV blog written by Nick Plowman, a fiercely intelligent 17 year old from South Africa. When I read these great blogs by these smart, passionate kids it gives me hope for the future of mankind. At Nick's blog I was particularly taken by his entry about Diablo Cody and her haters. At least half of it is a direct quote from her hilarious blog, and well worth reading in it's own right. What Nick (and Diablo) has to say about certain aspects of internet culture really hit the nail on the head. Read it and tell me if you agree.


By the way, the above picture is not of Nick Plowman, nor is it meant to represent him in any way. It's just that I know that unlike Nick, what I have to say is not all that interesting and nobody would read this if I didn't include a picture.

2 comments:

J.D. said...

Yay, Nick! LOVE him and Fataculture.

Nick Plowman said...

You guys rock! Much appreciation and respect :)