Awesome People

Friday, September 19, 2008

Lucas' Story






Since I've done nothing but blog about Miley Cyrus's boyfriends today, I feel I have to mention Lucas Till, mostly because he is as cute as can be. (Sorry, Nick Jonas. You're cute too, but you have had enough media exposure this year to last a lifetime and I don't feel like adding to it.) 18 year old Lucas plays Hannah's love interest in the upcoming Hannah Montana: The Movie, but he's been in good movies too. He was the kid who got cut in half by a giant saw in the first ten minutes of Walk The Line. Supposedly he was hand picked by La Cyrus herself for his role in the sure-to-be-awful Hannah epic. Say what you will about Miley, she has good taste in guys. But it might be just as well that she has apparently moved on: in his IMDb bio it says that one of his favorite films is 300. I'm just sayin'...

2 comments:

bufs said...

Lucas, do you like movies with gladiators? Well, not gladiators technically, but close enough.

And, oh my, what a cute figure he cuts romping in the surf in his wet, clingy jeans. *sigh*

Vera said...

Might I add, Mr. Bufs, born in Texas, but grew up in JawJah.