Awesome People

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Model of the Moment




Luke Worrall is one of the major It boys of the London fashion world. When he first came on the scene his hair was bleached a Jean Harlow platinum and he was positioned as a kind of male Agyness Deyn, with whom he has posed on more than one occasion. He is photographed in outlandish get-ups so often that I almost featured him in the Special Victims Unit , but no matter how stupid the outfit, he seems to pull it off. Almost. It's like watching a little kid playing dress-up in his parents' closet. The clothes may be completely inappropriate (or just plain awful) but he's so cute that it's irresistible.



Luke, who just turned 19, is engaged to 24-year-old Kelly Osbourne. Yes, that Kelly Osbourne. If you ask me, though, his actual soul mate is his friend, sometime co-worker, and fellow It boy Cole Mohr . Those two really seem to get along.

4 comments:

ShowBizBuff said...

The piercing by his lip really detracts from his face; it's the first thing you're drawn to, not how cute he really is. Plus, is it me or are photos of guys seen dressed up and cavorting as females possibly the biggest turn-off ever? If I liked that, I'd date chicks ...

Vera said...

I don't mind the piercing at all. In fact, I think it's kind of sweet. And while I personally agree with you and do not find boys dressed as girls attractive, as a guy who has done his fair share of dressing as a girl I can tell you that there are a lot of guys, even guys who say that they are straight, who are really into it.

bufs said...

Vera wrote:

" ... as a guy who has done his fair share of dressing as a girl ..."

Oh, my. I seem to have swallowed my tongue. Vera? A guy? Dios mio!

Just kidding. Whatever else you may be, Vera, you are perfection personified. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

ShowBizBuff said...

Yeah, I know there are guys into that; as a gay male who's bedded enough straight/married men, am personally tired of the question: "Can you wear panties while we're doing it?" ICK!! =0)