Awesome People

Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Salute to the Fine Art of the MySpace Self-Portrait







One of the wonders of the internet is that it has caused young men (and for all I know, young women) around the globe to believe that it is in their best interests for the rest of the world to know what they look like in their underwear. This has lead young people everywhere to head to their nearest full-length mirrors, usually in their bathrooms, with their cheap digital cameras, to create the artifact known as the MySpace Self-Portrait. (I'm sure there are people who do this on Facebook and Bebo as well, but they aren't people I know. ) In honor of this trend, which I hope my younger readers (and my older readers for that matter) do not emulate, and with only the most prurient of interests in mind, I launch this new occasional series. Do enjoy.

4 comments:

J.D. said...

God, I wish I had a bod like... any of them. Ugh.

jaymcfly said...

picture number 3 please !

musicbuff said...

I would love to invade #4's space and make it my space!! WOOT!
J.D., i'll bet you look as good as any of them!

ShowBizBuff said...

#1 or #2 for me -

But Vera, "Did you ever know that you're my hero ..." ???

SIGH - thanks for posting!