Awesome People

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Some Things I Love That Aren't Cute Guys

Anything That Is Described As "So Bad It's Good."


Movie Glamour

Ancient Newspaper "Funny Pages"

Disney Cartoons

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Ravel's String Quartet In F Major

Miss Barbara Stanwyck

Broadway Musicals

Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes

Movies With Fabulous Make-overs In Them
The Pre-Raphaelites
Divine
Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers
Pepsi-Cola
Big Band Swing of the 1930s and 40s
Old Radios and Old Radio Programs

Judy At Carnegie Hall

White Cheddar Cheez-its

4 comments:

seanisbored said...

All of those things are <3

musicbuff said...

Ravel?! I thought i was the only person left that thought he is one of the greatest composers ever!!!!
Divine was just AWESOME!!! have every movie she done! John Waters knew how to make her great in every role!

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

You drink Pepsi! I'm sorry, Vera darling, but I could never marry you now.

Vera said...

seanisbored: Thank you. You are obviously a person of great taste and discernment.

musicbuff: Oh yes! Ravel rocks my world. And Divine never failed to live up to her name.

Mike Ellis, you Jolly Reprobate, you: I am shocked and saddened to learn that you are so misquided about this topic. It calls into question all that I thought I knew and loved about you. Now excuse me, as I must go now and cry into my pillow.