Awesome People

Monday, June 22, 2009

Dance Fever!











I don't know if I've ever mentioned how much I love to watch So You Think You Can Dance every summer. I was a late-comer to the series, having first encountered it when MTV ran a marathon of Season Two a couple of years ago. Despite some annoying aspects (half the time I want to smack Nigel in the face, and Mary's screaming can get old pretty fast) SYTYCD gets more things right than just about any competition show on TV. One of the things it gets the right-est is having the super-fabulous Cat Deeley as host. Also, unlike most shows of this type, by the time we get to the live studio airings even the least of the contestants are talented to a crazy degree. All of them are great. Of course I have my favorites...

4 comments:

jaymcfly said...

Well I love the dancer in the red top and the see through dance top and pants ensemble . And I do love Cat as well , she was so funny over here when she did
took part in a great spoof of talent reality shows ' Britains Got the Pop Factor '

bryboiblue said...

Been watching since Season 2 (Also known as the season of yummy goodness -- Benji, Ivan and Travis, oh my!).

But I love the show, and I think Jonathan is definitely this season's standout-cutie. (Though Ethan has his dorky charms).

Cat rocks ... but I enjoy the judges far more than BS I've seen in the few episodes of AI I've forced myself to endure.

Uncle Mame said...

Apparently I need to check it out!
Thanks for the hot tip.

macky said...

Tony Bellisimo was my biggest crush this season!! so sad he was out the first week....

he had the cutest smile everrrr