Awesome People

Sunday, August 16, 2009

3 Things I Like About 10 Things I Hate About You




Nicholas Braun, Ethan Peck, and Chris Zylka are just three of the many things I like about 10 Things I Hate About You, the new comedy on the ABC Family Channel which has become my must-watch show of the summer. I could make a long list of all the things I like about it, but for now, here's a fourth thing: In a single episode (Episode 5, Don't Give Up) the writers managed to manufacture a reason to get all three of these guys to take their shirts off. Not bad, if you ask me.

6 comments:

Dame James said...

Three things I like about Ethan Peck:

1. His grandfather is Gregory Peck
2. The producers of the show let him keep his chest hair, which definitely works on him
3. He's not jailbait (and actually older than me!)

Jarrod said...

There's a real hawt looking blonde "jock" in the show, but I've only seen him in one episode, and I don't know his name.

Vera said...

4) When Ethan Peck was 13 he co-starred in an Olsen Twins direct-to-video opus called Passport To Paris.

Jarrod- Chris Zylka is the blond jock on the show. He plays a football player who really just wants to be a model.

James- None of the guys on 10 Things are jailbait. Nick Braun is the youngest and he's 20.

jaymcfly said...

I really like the writing on the show , very witty .
Has it stolen the mighty Glee's thunder ? I do wonder ,
oh and that Nicky Braun is mega cute too .

Uncle Mame said...

Thanks Vera, I see I need to check this out!
Bet that Ethan Peck cleans up real nice...

Jarrod said...

Thanks Vera, so it is Chris Zylka;
now I really can't wait for Tues. nite's show - LOL