Awesome People

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Austin Butler's Poolside Reading



Just like any other normal 18-year-old boy, Austin Butler likes to read Popstar Magazine while lounging around the pool. How else could he keep up with the comings and goings of his fellow teen stars? I was just about to upload these photos when I discovered that Dreamboats had beat me to it. I almost decided to not post them, but then I thought, screw it. I am morally obligated to post shirtless photos of Austin whenever I can.

7 comments:

J.D. said...

Omg those pecs.

jaymcfly said...

I admire your moral code of posting duty !

Luke said...

Woah! Can't get much hotter....

bryboiblue said...

The question is, will any of us Austin-loving bloggers /not/ post these.

Thank you Popstar for getting Austin's shirt off.

ShowBizBuff said...

Please, by all means, post Austin each and every chance you get!! Maybe we can get that signed into law!

Jarrod said...

More please !

seanisbored said...

my heart just stopped