Awesome People

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Fab Fifteen

The first, semi-annual Vera's Fab Fifteen Male Models, is a strictly personal survey of the the most beautiful male models in the known universe.  You will note that I have included only men who are known primarily for their work as models.  You will not find singers who dabble in modeling (George Craig), singers who used to be models (Alex Gardner),  actors who occasionally model (Alex Pettyfer) or former models who are now actors (Jamie Campbell Bower).  These boys have been chosen for one reason only:  because the very sight of them makes me light-headed with delight.  I'm sure, dear readers, that all of you know other, equally lovely boys who I have managed to miss or managed to forget. Send me their pictures and perhaps they can join this elite little crowd  the next time I make a list.

So, here then, in alphabetical order,  are the fab fifteen:

Justin Barnhill


Andre Bentzer


Hans Hatt




Nick Hissom




Francisco Lachowski




Cole Mohr




Rob Moore




Simon Nessman




Paddy




Ash Stymest




Ryan Taylor




Rory Torrens




River Viiperi




Callum Wilson



Luke Worrall





5 comments:

Luke said...

If I had a Fab 15, you sure would find quite a number of those hotties there too!

=Mothra= said...

Super selection and presentation! Educational too--now I can connect names to some familiar faces, and a couple are new to me.

Chipper said...

An awesome list - I appreciate all your hard work - thank you!

bufs said...

You have somehow managed to exceed even your own high standard.

Fab-damn-tabulous...

Pitbullshark said...

Not that I know them all (I wish!), but I think you picked the best--especially Paddy, Ryan, Luke, and Ash.