Awesome People

Monday, April 26, 2010

Funny AND Sexy? What The...?!?



So the other night as I was watching Saturday Night Live and hoping to see more of that hot lead singer from MGMT,  I was presented with someone new on Weekend Update.  John Mulaney is a 26-year-old stand-up comic from Chicago, and is a writer on SNL, and this week they let him do a short talk about Girl Scout Cookies.  It was a very clever bit, and I laughed,  but more than anything else, the whole time he was on I really wanted to sex him.  I mean, damn, seriously.

5 comments:

William said...

Chicago represent!

What an Irish cutie.

Niño de mis Ojos said...

I couldn't see the video, when it's in Hulu most of the time you cannot watch it in my country; it's a pity because I know that you have a superb taste...

Vera said...

If I can find it on another site, like YouTube, I'll re-upload it.

Jason Shaw said...

Hey, Jason here, I just got a little award, it's called I love your blog, it's fun, part of the rules for getting the award is to pass on the love, so that's what I've done, you are one of my 15!


http://www.seafrontdiary.com/2010/04/i-love-your-blog.html

Hugs

Pitbullshark said...

That was brilliant and gets me to thinking....why DO they do it that way, anyway?

But don't rag on the Girl Scouts...unlike the Boy Scouts, that is a scouting organization that is NOT anti-gay!