Awesome People

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Avan(t) Garde


The other day- Monday, to be precise- I was looking at a list of the key search words people were using that day which led to my site. I noticed that one of the top searches was "Avan Jogia Shirtless."  "Well", I said to myself, "I'd like to see that myself."  Because, really, I think he is just the lovliest thing.  Today, just minutes ago, a dear friend of mine sent me this picture, certain I had already seen it. I had not.

Oh baby!

Thanks Bufs. You rule. Seriously.

4 comments:

bufs said...

Avan rules. I'm glad the photo struck your, erm, fancy . It sure does mine. Props to the photographer and the ever loverley Avan.

jaymcfly said...

a ' wow ' from me !

Luke said...

Ooh lovely...I think yours is bigger than mine...

Paul said...

delicious! love the curls