Awesome People

Friday, July 23, 2010

Alex Goes Rustic



Don't you just hate it when you have a subscription to a magazine and it seems as if everybody gets said magazine before you do?  Wouldn't you think that one of the advantages of having a subscribtion would be that you would get your copy before non-subscribers get theirs?  It kind of pisses me off that I had to find these photos of Alex Pettyfer, my future ex-husband, on the internet instead of having a copy of the August issue of Interview, a magazine to which I subscribe, in my hot little hands. Ah well,  it's better to be pissed off than to be pissed on, as Gandhi always said.  Or was that Frederich Nietzsche? Rodney Dangerfield?

Anyway,  here's Alex, looking all scruffy/cute/wholesome, not to mention shirtless and barefoot, in this down-on-the-farm photoshoot by Gregory Harris.  Have I ever mentioned that nothing melts my heart faster than the sight of a boy with a dog?

3 comments:

jaymcfly said...

You know I can't help but think , what an even more fab picture of Action Alex that middle picture would be If he had been pictured without his jeans on .

Luke said...

Someone updated her avatar.....looking better than ever, Vera!

Vera said...

jaymcfly: That goes without saying.

Luke: Thank you! Do you like my hair? I bought it myself.