Awesome People

Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Blog You Aren't Reading

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but it bears repeating.  I have another blog, called Puppies of Purgatory, that I think most regular readers of this blog would enjoy.  It's really nothing more than pictures of cute boys, for those who like that sort of thing.  Right now Pups is dying on the vine.  It has very few followers, a tiny amount of daily views, no feedback to speak of, and consequently I lately have not been motivated to update it on a regular basis.  So, I don't know. Check it out. Subscribe if you want to.  Or just grab the pictures you like before I decide to delete the whole thing.  It's your call.

This is the kind of thing you'll find there:





Puppies of Purgatory is officially designated as NSFW.

6 comments:

Fabulastic said...

all the boys are wonderful but I just want to say I love your new profile picture!

謝昱廷 said...

過去的事早已消失,未來的事更渺不可知,只有現在是真實的................................................

neil said...

What's with the fortune cookie spamer quotes? any-hoo

Don't give up GURL!!!
Post those dashing lads.

MS HONEY said...

I LIVE!!!!

=Mothra= said...

Sweet selection there, Vera!
Going forward, maybe you could just fold that blog into this one?

maximilian said...

2nd pic, Colton Haynes is so so so yummY!!!