Awesome People

Friday, August 20, 2010

I Told You So!


I wasn't lying when I told you a few days ago that you could expect to see more of 18-year-old Toby Regbo around here. Here he is, earlier this week, snapped by the paparazzi in New York's Central Park,  while filming Someday This Pain Will Be Useful To You.  I have read the Peter Cameron novel and I am of the opinion that Toby is perfect for the role.  If you have seen pictures of Mr. Regbo in Mr. Nobody, playing the teenage version of Jared Leto, you might notice that Toby is a bit of a chameleon. Examples coming soon.

4 comments:

neil said...

Oh dear. Another new career I must look into. Fake Sweat Sprayer. Do they pay?

Luke said...

Looking forward to seeing the examples!

Fabulastic said...

I can image myself in a scenery where I could say to young Toby: «Someday This Pain Will Be Useful To You»...

Pitbullshark said...

No complaints here!

Neil--yes, they DO pay, so it's a good option! But why not just move straight to "fluffer"? I bet they pay better! (Different industry, though....)