Awesome People

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Still My (Fake) Boyfriend

Goodbye to all that

By now,  everyone who reads my blog regularly will have noticed that I have changed the the layout, the color scheme, and most shockingly,  my banner.  No longer do you see a semi-nude Alex Pettyfer when you open this page. Some have wondered what this means.  It means that I was tired of all that purple.  My old banner was the gift of a reader, Syeuk2002,  who was very supportive and encouraging to me in the first days of this blog, but who I haven't heard from in years.  I miss his elegant graphic, but it was time for a change, even if it means you have to look at my own sad attempts at design. 

 Where's Alex?

And in case you were wondering,  make no mistake, Alex Richard Pettyfer is still very much my favorite fantasy boyfriend and future ex-husband.  He has spent the entire summer in Pennsylvania, starring in I Am Number Four, and new material on him has been rare as hen's teeth.  Luckily, fans have cameras, and Alex seems very willing to pose for them.  I love these photos, especially when he's being a big goofball.






4 comments:

jaymcfly said...

Action Alex looks really good in these pictures , I'm liking his hair too and his hoodie .

ManPuppy said...

NEVER tired of purple! OR come-hither looks from blond hotties!

Stephen Chapman... said...

He is far too good looking eh!? Shame about his acting skills, but who cares!

Jason Shaw said...

He sure is a stud muffin.