Awesome People

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Rory Smiles!

I've written about Rory Torrens before, one of my favorite current models. I think of him as being the moody type, so what I love about this short video from the folks at EY!  (apart from the fact that it consists mostly of Rory taking his clothes off) is that he talks to us, smiles quite a lot, and  looks a bit sheepish once he's standing there in his underwear.  Don't get me wrong,  I love me some snarly Rory, but I like this Rory too.  I wonder which one is closer to his real personality?

                               
EY!nspiration for 2011 from Luis Venegas on Vimeo.

1 comment:

neil said...

Lovely boy. Make me nervous when a lad says he wants to make a shitload of money and then strips down to his briefs. So much for paying the cable bill this month.