Awesome People

Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Temperature's Risin', It Isn't Surprisin' Sundy Roundup

Well!  It's been a few weeks since I've done a roundup post, and even longer since I've done a Sunday Roundup.  Do you miss them when I don't do them?  I've noticed that they don't cause quite the traffic spike that they used to.

Soundtrack for the day is Vaughan Williams: A London Symphony







Lots more after the jump!


















































































































2 comments:

Luke said...

I dunno...maybe it's because people with a weak heart are staying away for the sake of their health.

Eoin O'Connor said...

Luke, that made me laugh. I can't imagine people wanting to stay away from such beauty just for the sake of their health...even if they did indeed have a weak heart...p-shaw!

Eoin