Awesome People

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Who Is Alex Godart? An Open Letter to Kai Z Feng



Dear Mr. Feng

You may not know it, but I am a great fan of your photography. You have a special gift, I think, not only for capturing the essence of your subjects, but also for choosing the right subjects in the first place. Recently you added this picture on your flickr photostream, of a very beautiful young man who you identify as 17-year-old Alex Godart, "Pop Face."  My question for you, Mr. Feng, is this:  Who is Alex Godart?  A Google search reveals several people named Alex Godart, but none of them seem to be this particular Alex Godart. So, again, who is he? An actor? An artist? A musician? A model?  And where can I find more?

I eagerly await your reply.

Sincerly,
Vera


3 comments:

Jason Shaw said...

He looks a lovely sweetie. I bet he would even share his ice cream with us, if we asked him nicely.

Luke said...

Can I sign too?

7eda077c-3f29-11e1-8e2d-000bcdcb471e said...

I am Alex's sister..... this is awkward.