Awesome People

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Testing Follow-Up

So, here's why I won't be using Blogger's sad, new mobile app.  1) Hideous looking interface. 2) For some reason it's designed for iPhone but not optimized for iPad. Why?  2) Can't choose your own font. 3) Can't choose the size of your text. 4) Can't justify your text. 5) No spell check. 6) Can't put pictures where you want to put them. 7) Can't make pictures clickable, so you can look at them in a larger size.  8) No italics, no bold face, no underlining, no hyperlinks.  No way I will ever use this app.

OK, I know this is a boring post, so here are a few more pretties to look at.




4 comments:

61250042-dead-11e0-b4dd-000bcdcb5194 said...

Who's the sexy beast in the last picture?

Vera said...

Sadly, I don't have the first clue. Just a random intenet find.

therainbowpost.com said...

I wont be using the new app either, but by god, these lads are so lovely! Thanks my dear.

therainbowpost.com said...

I wont be using the new app either, but by god, these lads are so lovely! Thanks my dear.

Jason