Awesome People

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Very Last Minute Sunday Roundup


I had planned on putting up a Sunday Roundup much earlier in the day, but with one thing or another I ended up putting it off until now.  A Sunday Roundup takes a lot longer to make than most of my posts, but it was taking such a long time today because so many other things were capturing my attention.  I swear, I don't know how anyone can say with a straight face that they are bored.  There's so much stuff to do, and not nearly enough time to do it all.

I'd like to take a moment to acknowledge the 10th Anniversary of the 9/11 attacks and remember the innocent people who died that day. 

I'd also like to mention the passing of actor Andy Whitfield,  the star of Spartacus: Blood and Sand, who has succumbed to  cancer at the age of 39. 

I have always believed that everything you need to know in life can be found in the lyrics of showtunes, so here, from Rent, is the lesson I'd like you all to take with you today:

There's Only Us
There's Only This
Forget Regret, Or Life Is Yours To Miss
No Other Road
No Other Way
No Day But Today

Now, cheer up and look at some pretty pictures.

Today's soundtrack is Rent: Original Broadway Cast.







Lots and lots more after the jump.




























































































1 comment:

jaymcfly said...

touchdown robbie ! *swoons*