Awesome People

Monday, October 24, 2011

Unexpected Paddy

When it rains it pours.  I was walking through the Death Star shopping mall today when I noticed that Paddy Mitchell has returned, after a few months in the wilderness,  to his rightful place on the big poster at the entrance of the Hollister store. Here he is,  modeling their new line of faux fur parkas.  I have some advice for those of you who haven't experienced a real winter. If it's cold enough to wear that coat, it's cold enough to wear a shirt.  In very cold weather, layering is key. 

1 comment:

Uncle Mame said...

So beautiful. Didn't know he was doing Hollister, will have to check it out, even if I look out of place in their stores. At least I do make a pretense of browsing their merchandise while checking out the pics.