Awesome People

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Who You Callin' A Ho?

I have to admit, when I first started watching the Korean drama Boys Over Flowers on Netflix, I was pretty sure that I was going to like any one of the other boys on the show better than Lee Min Ho.  I didn't think he was as good-looking as the other guys on the show, he had a ridiculous perm, and he was clearly much, much too old to be playing a high school student, and generally he was not twinky enough for my tastes.  By the middle of the second episode,  though, I was convinced that he is the hottest thing since kimchi. And I'm not the only one- he's a bona fide superstar in Korea.  I have just started watching him in City Hunter, also on Netflix, and I'm practically swooning every minute.

More pictures after the jump.




4 comments:

Michael said...

I'm more partial to Kim Bum, personally.

eddy said...

we've got lots of chinese "ho"s in 6th form

Luke said...

Cute!

Luke said...

Very cute!