Awesome People

Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Many Faces Of Gavin Smith





What to make of Gavin Smith, a model on Red Model's roster, who doesn't seem to have a ton of stuff ion his portfolio just yet.  As you can see, he can look like the boy next door, or an alien, an apple-cheeked innocent, or a decadent young dandy.  Of, course, that had less to do with him than it does with lighting,  make-up, and hair styling, and choice of clothes,  but it's still interesting to behold, don't you think?  I'm not sure that Gavin is destined to join the upper echelons of the modeling industry, but he speaks to me. He does speak to me.

Many more photos after the jump.























1 comment:

bufs said...

I so agree. Gavin also spoke to me in a very fundamental way. I'll not be more specific, but let's just say whoo-hoo!