Awesome People

Thursday, November 3, 2011

More Of Perfect Paddy


As Roseanne Roseannadanna used to say, "If it's not one thing, it's another."  What most people don't realize is that the one thing and the other thing can both be good things.  No sooner had  I posted a photo the other day of Patrick "Paddy" Mitchell,  posing for Hollister, then more new photos of Paddy came my way. First, our friend April sent us some lovely professional photos of Paddy. Thank you, April!




Then, via Twitter, Paddy posted his very own, very revealing self-portrait-in-the-bathroom-mirror photo.  Oh, my! Not a shy lad, our Paddy.  Thank goodness!


By the way, April, good news.  You'll be glad to hear that Paddy is 18 now. Rejoice!

2 comments:

April said...

That boy is just too beautiful. You know I love me some Alex, but Paddy is making my heart flutter. LOL!

Uncle Mame said...

Dear Vera: Thank you thank you!
Paddy might not be perfect,
but he's the closest thing to it I know of.