Awesome People

Monday, December 26, 2011

My Christmas Present To Me

I have been writing this entry for  ages now, pages and pages, and I just threw it all out in service of the truism that a picture is worth a thousand words.  Here's what I got myself for Christmas.




If you don't know who Oliver Frey (a.k.a. Zack) is, you need to know.  I have been a fan of him for a very long time, and I was thrilled to learn that some of his explicit gay erotic art is now available as high quality books.  Also, an overview of his mainstream commercial artwork (not explicit, but imaginative, fun, and sexy), most of which first appeared in British gaming magazines, is available in a beautiful, lush volume by Mr. Frey's partner, Roger Kean.  In my earlier attempt to convey how much I love Oliver Frey's work, I failed,  so I've decided that you just have to see it for yourself to understand. Therefore, I am showing you just a few of his images below (NSFW, some of them) , and links to his websites.  You really should check this out,  I know you won't regret it.














2 comments:

Luke said...

Great stuff...très sexxy!
Thanks for the hedsup!

jason shaw said...

Ohhhh great stuff indeed.

Thank you.