Awesome People

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Rentz Boy


 I was looking for something on my hard drive this morning when I came across a cache of pictures of this cute guy, which I downloaded some time ago and forgot.  His name is Eliot Joseph Rentz, and you might be surprised to learn that, although he poses for pictures occasionally,  he is not a model.  He's a fashion designer. If you are interested, you can see his work here.  Adorable, he is, and, thank the gods, not shy. I'd love to see him on Project Runway.

More after the jump.













2 comments:

bryboiblue said...

I know I'd force myself to watch Project Runway if he were on! (No offense to Tim or Heidi, I've enjoyed the show when I've watched it, but it's never been a priority).

Vera said...

I watch it religiously already, but this boy, unless he has an incredibly annoying personality, would take it to a whole new level.