Awesome People

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Serafim/Seraphim


The mop-topped angel you see here is a Robert Serafim, a teen model. OK, he's probably no angel, but he's pretty, don't you think? This is not his first time here. Some time ago I posted the picture of  Robert you see directly below.


At that time I didn't know who he was. A few days ago, I noticed that he was getting a lot of views here, and I hit the internet to see what I could learn about him. Now, besides his name,  I can tell you that he was born in Romania, but now lives in Florida, where he attends an "elite tennis academy."  (Where's David Foster Wallace when you need him?)  About a year and a half ago, his modeling agency posted a casting video of a then 15-year-old Robert awkwardly strutting his stuff for the camera.  I don't include it here, you can find it on YouTube if you are interested, but it seems like a few added years have been good to him. I can see him having a pretty good career.  And who knows? If this Tennis thing works out, maybe we'll get to see him at Wimbledon.


You likey?  More after the jump.


















2 comments:

Luke said...

Serafim is such an appropriate name for someone with angelic looks like he has!

Robert Manners said...

What a great model! He looks different in every picture. :-)