Awesome People

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Le Beau Kevin




I gather, from looking at my traffic stats, that a lot of people have been looking at the photo of angelic Kevin Pinon that I posted last Wednesday,  so here's a few more for you to enjoy. 20-year-old Kevin,  who doesn't seem to be working professionally as a model, although he calls himself a model,  has a website where he shares his photos, poetry (in French)  and YouTube videos. 


He will also occasionally write something in charmingly off-kilter English such as "I am an addict in candies, and you?"  His website, well worth visiting, is  here.

3 comments:

Luke said...

Take off the wings and he's perfect!

Kevin Brindor said...

Please! Don't use my pictures for your blog, it is not allowed to do that.

Kevin Brindor said...

Please! Don't use my pictures for your blog, it is not allowed to do that.