Awesome People

Friday, February 24, 2012

Now Playing On Netflix

It always annoys me when a film starring someone I like goes directly to home video without me even noticing.  Such a film is Beware The Gonzo starring Ezra Miller. The film premiered at The Tribeca Film Fesival in April of 2010,  and supposedly had a theatrical release last September, but really didn't. However it is on Netflix now.  In this case, I wish I could report that the movie was great and should have had a wide release, but I can see why it didn't. I've seen this same story a thousand times before- only the details change. It is not really a comedy,  but it isn't quite a drama either.  That is to say, it isn't very funny, and the dramatic issues it raises don't amount to a hill of beans.  Still, it's an hour and a half of Ezra Miller being handsome and intense, and that's not a terrible way to spend an hour and a half.





2 comments:

Luke said...

I alrready had the DVD unwrapped and ready to be capped but you beat me to it.
Looking forward to watching the movie!
Anything with Ezra inn it can't be a total waste of time.

Masterseasm said...

Haha, I was going to Redbox this last night! Unfortunately, the rental were out :/