Awesome People

Saturday, February 11, 2012

On Duty



This is Mr. Kenton Duty,  the 16-year-old actor who plays Balki Gunther, a broadly comic, stereotypical "foreigner" on The Disney Channel's atrocious, but popular comedy series, Shake It Up.  I'm not sure why he's dressed like a background player in an Andrew's Sisters musical, but  he seems to get more handsome all the time, and I have a sneaking suspicion that he's much more talented than he is allowed to demonstrate on the show.  Time will tell.

Ah, what the heck!  Just for fun:

7 comments:

jaymcfly said...

mmm that 2nd picture , how bruce weberish

love the song too , woo woo !

David said...

Actually, he is about the only thing good about that show. He does steal every scene he's in. Not that I watch this show or have it in my Netflix queue. Nope, not all all.

He also was young Jacob on LOST.

Pitbullshark said...

Last spring, I got see Kenton Duty close-up in person at a charity event for a program assisting children with cancer at UCLA (University of California at Los Angeles), where he entertained on stage and danced and in other ways raised the excitement level and lended his considerably appealing personality to the charity's money-raising effort. He is thoroughly talented and friendly and funny and, of course, good-looking. He's definitely the real deal!

rhthesinner said...

Oh my! What a cutie! This show has escaped my attention until now. Guess I got me some eye candy to catch up on.

bufs said...

Wow! If I was seventy years younger, I'd gladly join the Army (or Boy Scouts or whatever group his uniform signifies.) It'd be awesome to share a bunkhouse, leave alone a communal shower.

Oops. I just dropped the soap yet again.

Uncle Mame said...

Kenton Duty and the Andrews Sisters in the same post? Inspired! Looking somewhat sensational too.

yankeefan4 said...

if only he had shirtless pic's Adam irigoyen & roshon fegan arnt that bad niether ;) love a group shirtless shot <3