Awesome People

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Can Anyone Explain This To Me?

Photography by Kwannam Chu
If anyone can explain how I am just getting around to seeing these year-old photos of a very beautiful, exotic, and slightly over-styled (but nobody's perfect) model named Nigel, please do.  And if anyone knows anything more about Nigel, please tell me.  Because, let me tell you, if you want to be frustrated, a good way to do it is by doing a Google search for a model named Nigel, and expecting to find this particular needle in the haystack.





6 comments:

Luke said...

Woah!
Great find!
Italian ancestry perhaps?

Robert Manners said...

Making plans for Nigel... ;-)

FAb said...

Hello Vera!

Forgive me for my bad english.

First of all, I'd like to say that i appreciate your work with this Blog since long time ago...

Now, after lots of frustrateds tryings, I've got to know that Nigel is from Vancouver... So I search in every Model's Agencies until find him to you...

It's few compares to the excellent work you do, but it was I could to do to contribute...

Follow the link:

http://www.lizbellagency.com/models/1001.htm

FAb said...

Luke,

He's half irish and half chinese...

Vera said...

FAb! Thank you so much! You are wonderful!

Luke said...

Who would have thought - thanks FAb!