Awesome People

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Two Leprechauns


Well, I couldn't let St. Patrick's Day pass without doing something about it.  Even though a day devoted to celebrating the life and legend of an ancient Catholic priest, which has devolved into a day devoted to drinking as much alcohol as you possibly can, would not seem to be a perfect fit with my sensibilities, it is still the day of my people.

Last year I chose Mr. Niall Horan of One Direction as my sexy Irish leprechaun, and this year, because of the fan frenzy surrounding the boys in the USA, I feel that it is appropriate that I do it again. But it occurred to me that another Irish fellow of note had made his mark on pop culture this year.  I refer of course, to adorable Damian McGinty, of The Glee Project/Glee fame.  So I'm going to have them both.

Here's One Direction channeling The Monkees in their One Thing music video.


And here's Damian channeling Kermit the Frog.

You will find more of our boys after the jump.















1 comment:

yankeefan4 said...

Niall WOW that boy is so fine sexxii hott & him shirtless yummy & Damian another WOW those eyes he had me when he opened his mouth ;) he can b my lepricon anyday