Awesome People

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mug Shot

Have the fashionistas amongst us noticed that the so-called "Polaroids," the no-frills photos that modeling agencies take of aspiring models for casting reference, resemble nothing so much as mug shots? But, you know, with better skin and hair? Take this youngster,  a Russian fellow named Genia Potapenko.  Apart from the fact that he desperately needs a cheeseburger or two, it seems like he's preparing to enter the world's most fabulous prison.  As you can see from the Polaroids above, and the fancy photos below,  Genia is a very pretty, albeit super-skinny guy, and you can bet that if I were running a modeling agency I'd hire him just for his lips.










2 comments:

Wheelboy1989 said...

Genia is really cute according my taste. He have as you said Georgeous lips and sensual mouth.

He has a really the typical Russian facies and I love them.

Thanks for sharing a great stuff as I like discover.

I'm 22 and studies to University BUT all students here Quebec, Canada boycott our course since 105 days.

I have big difficulties to make a BLOG ! However I'm a pro with Microsoft Office 2010 for my work to school. I begin in secondary 4 with Microsoft Office 2000.

Thanks for your nice Blog. I will try work for build a nice Blog because I have a lot of pics and videos and I would like share those materials with you.

Jeremy
HUGS

Thanks again

Vera said...

I'm glad you like Genia. Let me know when you blog goes live. I'd like to see it.