Awesome People

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Land Of The Super Twink Strikes Again


No sooner had I seen Sota Fukushi on Loco Luke's very excellent blog, than I knew I had to get on that right away. So to speak. 

Tokyo native Sota Fukushi, (or should I say 福士蒼汰 ) who recently celebrated his nineteenth birthday, is one of the stars of Kamen Rider Fourze, and several other TV shows, as well as several Kamen Rider movies. Also,  he is almost inhumanly beautiful.  Not that I notice these things. Longtime readers of this blog know how I feel about pretty Asian boys. I like them.

P.S.  Just in case it comes up in conversation, he has type O blood.  








 More photos, and quite nice, too, after the jump.

















2 comments:

Luke said...

Isn't he just lovely!
Thanks for all the pictures!

Pitbullshark said...

Type O blood? Me, too. Oh good, if he ever needs some, I can give him some!