Awesome People

Sunday, September 16, 2012

The "I Don't Have Any Better Ideas, So Why Not Do Another Sunday Roundup" Sunday Roundup






I've been racking my brain for the past few days, trying to think of something to post.  I wanted to do something that was not just another model showing off his physique. Alas, inspiration has escaped me.  I started writing several rants, odes,  and screeds, but none of them really took.  And so, once again, here's another Sunday Roundup.  This is what I call being in a rut.











More of the same, after the jump.




























































































3 comments:

A Bucket of Corn said...

Well hell, if those pictures dont leave you speechless, nothing will. Good lord.

Peter said...

and a very nice rut it is. Stay in it

Pitbullshark said...

I can't say it any better than Peter and A Bucket of Corn did! So very many wonderful pictures--you are amazing to find and post them all!