Awesome People

Monday, October 29, 2012

Beautiful Nightmare


The  entire long post that I wrote about the film Virginia, written and directed by Dustin Lance Black, and starring, among others, Harrison Gilbertson, has disappeared since I posted it a few hours ago.  I'm not going to try and write it again. Long story short, the movie is a mess, everyone tries really hard, I like Harrison and hope things work out for him. Here are pictures.


















Bonus Lucas Grabeel of High School Musical fame. 



3 comments:

Nosferatu said...

I thought "Accidents Happen" wasn't a bad film personally. He was also quite good in the Australian war film he did after that. Maybe he's better off combining Australian cinema with US Indie rather than aiming for "Hollywood mainstream"?

Luke said...

I love Harrisson and I would watch him in anything. Thanks for the headsup. This movie has slipped under my radar.

Hot Admin said...

Asian male model

Blogwalking here, nice to be here.Happy blogging :)