Buy Stuff

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Styles That Might Not Catch On: Special Victims Unit.




Shortly after I posted my semi-regular Fashions That Might Not Catch On feature I noticed that the obviously very attractive model has a name and that name is Jensen Neuens. I've decided that he looks like the love child of Mitch Hewer and Peter Berlin. Naturally I googled him and I discovered that stylists seem to love putting him in their most dubious clothing. So, here he is boys! Here he is world! Here's Jensen! Our first Special Victim!

2 comments:

mischa said...

As partial as I am to pink spandex sequin pants with a veil and red running shoes, there's nothing that says fall fashion like a nice top coat and scarf with nothing on underneath, I always say.

bufs said...

Oooh. I find the top photo -- hunky blond merman in a net -- very disturbing. And VERY, VERY appealing. Wonder what sort of bait attracts those? Any ideas?