Buy Stuff

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I Promised Myself I Wouldn't Do This


I really thought that I could get through life without ever putting a picture of Zac Efron on my blog. I mean, he's the personification of the manufactured Disney star-bot, isn't he? All hype, cosmetic surgery and image management, right? But, damn, he looks so cute on the cover of the new issue of Entertainment Weekly. What the hell do I care how he got that way? Besides, I kind of adored him in Hairspray. So sue me.

3 comments:

bufs said...

All the Disney nonsense aside, it's tough to resist His Zacness. I much preferred him in his gap-toothed, pre-mouse days but there's still a certain appeal.

I've seen him quoted (by a London tabloid, so take this with a grain of salt) allowing how he'd be interested in Daniel Radcliffe's "Equus" role when Danny ends his run.

That might be worth a gander. And it would surely bring a blush to even Minnie Mouse's jaded cheeks.

J.D. said...

I may be his target audience, but damn, I love that boi.

William said...

Um, he's hot. http://panekattack.blogspot.com/2008/10/lord-guide-tweeners-straight-true.html
Hehehe.