Buy Stuff

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tagged?!?!?


Well, it looks like I just got "tagged" in a "meme" (what will you wacky kids think up next?) which, I guess, means that I have a moral obligation to play along. According to James at Rants of a Diva, here's how this works: I'm supposed to share 7 facts about myself , some random, some weird. Then I tag 7 people at the end of my post by leaving their names and links to their blogs. Then presumably the people I tag read my blog and they do the same. It's kind of like a chain letter except without the threats. So this should be fun, right? Right?



The 7 Facts


1) When I was much younger I used to write letters to the editors of various publications publications under an assumed name. My letters, all of which fell into the categories of either outraged indignation or groveling gratitude, appeared in such august publications as Tiger Beat, Us Weekly, Teen Beat, Rolling Stone and Bop. I stopped doing that a long time ago.


2) I can't eat runny eggs.


3) I stopped believing in God before I stopped believing in Santa Claus.


4) I have a dog named Jeely Kly.


5) I google the words Alex Pettyfer at least twice a day. (Big surprise, huh?)


6) I have never owned a computer that wasn't made by Apple.


7) I rented The Wind That Shakes The Barley from Netflix in November 2007 and I still have it. And I still haven't watched it. That means that I have paid $58.63 to not watch this movie.


So.... tag! You're it. But don't feel morally obligated.


7) Pothos

3 comments:

J.D. said...

The Wind That Shakes the Barley is great, man. It's slow and very Irish and political and stuff, but it's very worth it. So, see it finally, maybe?

bufs said...

I cannot tell you how surprised (and disappointed!) I am to read that you do not like runny eggs.

Soon you'll be saying you do not like grits.

I remain truly yours, if perplexed.

Vera said...

Um. Grits? Never actually had them, to be honest.