Buy Stuff

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Update: What Do These Fine Young Men Have In Common?






One thing they have in common, aside from the fact that (according to Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate) they're all edible (and who am I to disagree?) is that they will not be starring together in a film called Gangster High. As I 75% expected, the source of this story was 100% bogus. In fact, the more I communicated with this source the more apparent it became that he/she was not only a lying liar, but probably some kind of psychopath, albeit one who could talk a good game. So, sorry for the false information. Oh well. It was a fun idea, wasn't it?

3 comments:

J.D. said...

*sobs lightly*

Vera said...

I know.

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

Never mind. I'm sure the movie wouldn't have been as good as I'm imagining it, anyway.