Buy Stuff

Monday, February 2, 2009

Has Alex Pettyfer Been Hanging Out With Luke Worrall?






Probably not, but these pictures of Alex are from the online magazine Drama (via the excellent poster Nosferatu at Famous Male Forums), which was also the original source of the Luke Worrall photoshoot I put up on Saturday. It also shares the same photographer, Ram Shergill. Also, by the looks of things, Alex and Luke must have the same clothier, because these are definitely styles that won't catch on. OK, I know that I'm besotted and therefore not the most impartial of observers, but doesn't Alex get more deliriously, ridiculously beautiful every time we see him?

4 comments:

steve said...

"OK, I know that I'm besotted and therefore not the most impartial of observers, but doesn't Alex get more deliriously, ridiculously beautiful every time we see him?"

Oh my. Oh dear.

Not to stomp on your buzz or anything, but when you find yourself writing lines like the one quoted above, it might, must MIGHT be time to start thinking about some kind of Twelve Step weaning process ...

Vera said...

Why would I want to wean myself away from happiness?

jaymcfly said...

Well I love the high hair , worn up no doubt as a tribute to the late great sally spectre . Hes one beatiful boy , I really hope he gets a film or a series worthy of him . I'm guessing he can't be sure of offerrs ! he certainly seems to leave an impression one way or another .

bryboiblue said...

If there just weren't so many clothes getting in the way in the second pic. Too bad Alex is too pricey to be an underwear model.