Buy Stuff

Monday, March 16, 2009

The Power of a Haircut



Jackson Rathbone is a 24-year-old actor who was in that really popular teen vampire movie that came out last year. What was that called? Dusk, or something like that? Anyway. I don't think I've ever really noticed Jackson as an actor, and for me he runs hot and cold in still photos department, but this photo got my attention. There's just something about a floppy fringe that speaks to me. Jackson will be playing the role of Sokka in the upcoming movie adaptation of Avatar: The Last Airbender. If that means nothing to you, I have an 8-year-old niece who can explain it to you in detail.

2 comments:

Luke said...

His eyes are mesmerizing....that floppy fringe comes as a bonus - thanks for the headsup!

bluekatgrrl said...

I actually want to see that movie when it comes out, which is sad, considering the fact that I'm turning 21 today. Then again, I've seen the outfits those cartoon characters wear, and it looks promising.