Buy Stuff

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Random Thoughts During a Slow Day at Work

It's Spring Break in a college town and I have next to nothing to do at work. So I'm blogging, of course.

Random Thought #1: I just joined Twitter and made my first Tweet. If you want to follow me, or if you want me to follow you, my user name is Christopher451. Believe it or not, Vera is not my real name!

Random Thought #2: Is anybody else kind of excited about the new Tintin movie? Jamie Bell as Tintin!

Random Thought #3: This mural was on the wall in one of Saddam Hussein's palaces. Who knew he had such excellent taste?
Random Thought #4: Today at work we've been listening to a station called "Sounds of the Season", which means Irish music because it's St. Patrick's Day. A while ago they played Loch Loman, which isn't Irish at all, it's Scottish.
Random Thought #5: One of these days I've got to post a blog about François Goeske. Damn, he's cute!


Random Thought #6: This was on David Dust's blog and It made me laugh, so now it's on my blog, too.

Ok, I guess I'd better get back to work now.


4 comments:

J.D. said...

I don't even know what Tintin is, tbh, but anything with Jamie Bell makes me so freaking excited.

jaymcfly said...

oddly I am excited about Tin Tin , interesting casting couch process too , Thomas Sangster was first was cast as the bequiffed reporter and did some initial motion capture , then he had to drop out due to sheduling conflicts and then there was some trouble with the budgets , then jamie bell got the call .

I do like jamie , my choice though would have been cayden boyd , i think hes got the pefect face for the role and not a bad actor at all . I've allways loved tin tin though .

Luke said...

Hm...that Francois dude looks familiar :)

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

In college, there was this guy who kept telling me I looked like Tintin. At first, I had no idea who he was talking about. Then, after I found out, I was not flattered.