Buy Stuff

Friday, April 17, 2009

Remember My Name

Here's an actual wall-to-wall conversation I had on Facebook with my friend Amanda Hugandkiss (not her real name) today:

Amanda: Fame trailer is out. Thoughts? Do YOU wanna live forever?

Vera(also not her real name or gender): I'm sorry to say that it made me ridiculously excited, and I sang along to "Out Here on My Own." So, yeah.

The original Fame was a very important movie to me at one time, and this "re-imagining" of it has potential to be a complete train wreck, but truth be told, when I watched the trailer I squealed like a little girl. I can hardly wait to see it.

Icing on the cake for me is the participation of actor (and singer in a boyband that even I had never heard of) Asher Book. Asher has been at it for a while without too much success, and up till now it seems that his roles have just gotten smaller, so I'm glad to see that things are going well for him. Quite frankly, he makes me feel all tingly inside.







2 comments:

Luke said...

It's so good to have you as a reliable source for all kinds of information on films, fashion and even Books! Thanks!
Didn't know he is in a boy band at all....he sure is the best looking of the boys.mind you that Jared is nice too.

Uncle Mame said...

Whoamama! Nothing like curling up with a good book.