Buy Stuff

Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm Resting




I don't know if anyone noticed but I made a huge effort to blog at least once a day in April. I was rewarded with a six percent drop in readership for the month. So screw that. What I need to do is to stop looking at the stats, stop worrying about what I think people want to see, and post what I like, when I like. Which explains the fresh (taken last week) Alex Pettyfer photos on this page.

That said, I see that sometime yesterday I passed the half a million hits mark (since I added the hit counter in August), so cool beans.

3 comments:

Steve said...

I noticed :)

And I love your colourful take on the world! Keep it up!

seanisbored said...

F**k the stats.

Congrats on the hits but that isn't what matters it?

Luke said...

Well I feel jointly responsible for that six percent drop, because as of recently I have limited the number of my visits to your blog to only ten per day ....
Sorry about that!