Buy Stuff

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

More Fashion Fun With Simon




I'm finishing up my trilogy of Simon Nessman posts today with these photos of a style that might not catch on except that it kind of has already. This is the high end version of that old stand-by for body-confident boys everywhere, the sweatshirt with the sides cut out; perfect if you want to go out half-naked but need to get around the "no shirts, no shoes, no service" policy at McDonalds, lovely on the right body, horrific on the wrong one. This version seems to be made from some diaphanous material, perhaps a silk lace, and although it has no place in polite society would be perfect for clubbing. Bonus points for being easy to knock off at home.

1 comment:

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

I like the expression on his face in the second photo. He seems to be thinking, "I know this shirt looks stupid, but they pay me so much to wear it!"