Buy Stuff

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Obligatory Austin Butler Post








Despite the fact that his TV show, Ruby and the Rockits, seems to have been canceled, Austin Butler's popularity soars, perhaps, in part, because of his recent, spectacular display of skin in PopStar magazine. As an early proponent of awesome Austin I feel obligated to pass on any Austin photos I can find, thus these photos which turned up on Famous Male Forums yesterday.

Thanks to drakai78, who says he found these "in the deepest deep of WWW."

3 comments:

jaymcfly said...

I do love the first two especially !

She Who Sees said...

aahhh..thanks for even more luscious ARB pix. I love this boy. Too bad the show was cancelled. His character was a pleasure to watch. Here's to more Austin!

p.s. The pic where he's tugging at the necktie is doing strange and wonderful things to me...

drakai said...

it makes happy me that I can take myself revenge for the fantasitic picture from your site, I have posted to fmf ;)