Buy Stuff

Monday, December 21, 2009

Angel?




Our friend April recently sent us photos of Tait Geijer, a Los Angeles-based model, born August 15, 1992, who she described as "the most beautiful boy I have ever seen", and "an angel walking." Well, I've never seen him walk, but there's no denying that Tait is one of the more spectacular creatures to come down the pike in quite a while. I first saw him a couple of years ago when he did an slightly creepy, very jail-baity set for a high-end vintage boutique. He's just signed with a new agency and I have a feeling that he may have a brilliant career ahead of him.

5 comments:

Luke said...

He sure looks angelic to me...mind you I didn't like the jail-baity stuff too much. He looks terrific in these pics though...esp. wearing the black v-neck shirt...I believe I have a thing for v-necks....

Uncle Mame said...

He's spectacular!
Where are those awful jail-bait pics? (so we can avoid them)

April said...

I've seen teen male models, and a lot of them have that boyish quality that comes with their young age. But rarely have I seen many that truly look angelic. Tait is a rare gem. Especially with his natural white-blond hair and soft features. I've written fiction about angels falling to Earth, but when I first saw Tait, I thought he could really be one. Thanks for posting his pics.

macky said...

oh good lord he's so pretty. out of this world pretty!

bryboiblue said...

He is indeed spectacular, and thanks to Vera and April for collecting these new photos of Tait. He's definitely someone to pay attention to.