Buy Stuff

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Elliott Tittensor Lives To Serve


Elliott Tittensor, Shameless' resident sex bomb, shows us how U.K. broadcast television is different from U.S. broadcast television.  Showtime has a U.S. version of Shameless in the works, but how much to you want to bet that it is pretty toothless compared to the original?  Elliot gets as close to naked as possible in almost every episode.

For more of this scene, including a much better view of Mr. Tittensor's backside,  visit Casperfan.  I stole these pictures from there.

6 comments:

neil said...

I had a twink house keeper when I lived in Tampa. My roommate was a slob and I wasn't going to clean up after him. I hired the man maid once a month to tiddly up. Didn't have that little apron. Wore a leather jock until it was time to clean the glass coffee table.

=Mothra= said...

You know, I could really use a houseboy like that...

April said...

O_o I wonder... do they have a sexy boy maid service for real? If so, I desperately need one. And I want his uniform to be just like Elliott's.

bryboiblue said...

Elliott is stupidly hot. I am tempted to buy the series, even if he's only been a crazy sex stud for the past couple of seasons. I'm so in lust.

deejohn said...

Vera, I haven't capped any pics from this season. I capped a lot on the last blog.

It's been a great season of Shameless. There was a couple of lame episodes and just when you might have turned the tv off on comes Elliot flashing it all about. So he's single handedly rescued 2 episodes at least.

Looking forward soon to his new short gay film thats being released on BOYZ ON FILM 4, titled 'PROTECT ME FROM WHAT I WANT.'

D.

H A W T Blog said...

Thanks for dropping by yesterday to my party Vera... I posted a reply to your comment... "Thanks Vera... BTW... Alex P called me and said you wouldn't keep your hands off him the whole time he was at my party... and my tiara is missing too... would you know anything about that??"

xoxo